Want to find the best Cape Town accommodation for you? You’ve come to the right place! Find peace of mind & answers to your questions about accommodation in Cape Town! Money saving tips & superb deals on the best accommodation in Cape Town.
Accommodation in Cape Town is wonderful in its variety. Widely considered one of the world’s most beautiful cities, Cape Town also offers accommodation across a wide range of prices and settings. Here are our favorite hotels and tips for saving money;
Cape Town’s overall physical beauty – Table Mountain abutted by an azure sea — means that you have beautiful settings at all price ranges.
It has something for everyone and for every budget. Five star hotels, middle range affordable accommodation, budget and cheap accommodation. Cape Town hotels, guesthouses, bed and breakfasts cater for all tastes – from sublime to basic.
Depending on the season you can have great deals on all types of accommodation– mountain facing, sea facing, in the Cape Winelands, in the city center, at the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, along the beach, or near forested parklands.
Our Top 3 Luxury Cape Town Accommodation Choices
- The Cape Grace – Small, elegant with exceptional service. This is a wonderful hotel at the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. Has been rated best small hotel in the world.
- The Mount Nelson — The Grande Dame of Cape Town, this national landmark is set on its own 9 acres adjacent to Cape Town’s famous Company Gardens. Exceptional service with a colonial flair. This one is our favorite.
- The Commodore — A five star hotel at the V & A Waterfront that offers relative good value for money, very good service and is well located.
Even though Cape Town has large numbers of hotel rooms, in peak season availability becomes a big problem. Peak season is from mid December to January. So if you want to visit Cape Town during this time then you need to book accommodation as soon as possible.
Money Saving Tips For Cape Town Accommodation
- Look at guest houses and bed & breakfasts. In Cape Town there are hundreds of guesthouses and b&bs.; Most are graded by the South Africa grading council and they are generally of very high quality. They offer excellent alternatives to staying in hotels.Click these links to help you find discounts on:
- Cape Town is a compact city and road access from outlying areas is good. Most of the city is between the mountain and the sea — the City Bowl and the Atlantic Seaboard. So you can save money if you are willing to stay outside of the City Bowl or the V & A Waterfront. You can still have wonderful Cape Townaccommodation and settings. Follow these links for examples of such places:Cape Town’s west coast accommodation, South Africa’s new coastal playgroundSouth Africa wine estate accommodation in the Cape Wine Lands
- Travel outside of peak or high season. Cape Town has heavily discounted off season specials! In winter the weather can often be quite good, even though it is the rainy season. One way around this is to stay in the Cape Winelands then. It often warmer and drier in the Cape Wine Lands than it is in Cape Town itself. And during the winter there are African adventure safari activities like watching great white sharksand some of the world’s best land based (and boat based) whale watching.So take advantage of this and in winter enjoy luxury accommodation in Stellenbosch. It is exceptional value!
- Cape Town accommodation is in high demand from both overseas and South African tourists from mid December to early January. If you want to save money, avoid this peak season. The good news is that Cape Town weather is great far beyond peak season. Good weather starts as early as August and extends to late April or early May.Interested or need advice? Contact us now for free personalized advice about the best Cape Town & South Africa vacations for you!Rather plan your own trip?Here are some links to help you plan and save money whether you want deal on luxury accommodation or if you are on a very tight budget.Click here for superb deals on the best South Africa luxury accommodation in Cape Town
Interested or need advice? Contact us now for personalized advice on the best Cape Town accommodation & vacation for you!